1 Above the ticket machines, consult the fare chart to find the fare to your destination.
2 Put your money into the machine, and select the appropriate destination and fare on the touch screen.
3 Take your ticket. Please remember to also take your change.
How to Charge an IC Card
【 Seishin Yamate Line 】
【 Kaigan Line 】
If you have any difficulties, do not walk away from the machine.
Please press the “Call” button on the machine.
A station staff member will assist you.
- Put your IC card into the IC card Charge Slot on the machine.
- Select the amount of money you would like to add to the card balance.
- Insert your money. If you would like a receipt, push the receipt button.
- When the charge has been completed, take your IC card. Please remember to take your receipt and any change.
How to Pass Through the Ticket Gates
For Tickets & Prepaid Cards
Insert your ticket or prepaid card into the slot on the machine. Pass through the gate and collect your ticket on the other side.
For IC Cards
Touch your IC card to the reader on the top of the ticket gate and pass through.
- KOBE FREE Wi-Fi
http://plus.feel-kobe.jp/wi-fi/( External link )
- Softbank FREE Wi-Fi PASSPORT
http://www.softbank.jp/en/mobile/special/freewifi/en/?cid=fwpa_150728_mobile/network/wifispot/wifi-router/freewifi/_001( External link )